What We Do
Faithful Friends Pet Services
Faithful Friends Pet Services, which includes Faithful Friends Pet Crematory and Isle of Assisi Pet Cemetery, provides pet owners with a comprehensive list of benefits and features you won’t find elsewhere.
- Home to Decatur’s only pet cemetery
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Dignified, caring and compassionate staff
- Transportation services where a member of our staff will come to your home or veterinarian’s office to take your pet to our facilities.
- On-site private, semi-private and communal cremation services
- Option to have cremated remains returned to the family in a pet-friendly urn, typically within 24-48 hours
With the only pet cemetery in the Decatur area, we are able to provide pets with a forever home that families can come back to. Granite monuments and markers are available to be placed in loving memory of your pet.
A private cremation means your pet is placed in the cremation chamber alone. Upon completion of the cremation, your pet’s cremated remains are removed from the chamber, and returned to you, in an urn of your choice. A private cremation ensures that your family will only receive your pet’s cremated remains.
Here, the cremation takes place in a segregated area of the cremation chamber that is shared with other pets. Cremated remains may be returned to the family if desired, and because each pet carries a unique identification tag into the chamber, you will only receive your pet’s cremated remains in the urn of your choice.
In a communal cremation, your pet is cremated along with a number of other pets, and the cremated remains are not separated. No cremated remains are returned to you. It is common practice for these cremated remains to be scattered on private land by one of our staff members.
Want to learn more about your options?
Your form has been successfully submitted.
We will be in contact with you soon!